FEELING DULL? IT'S TIME TO EXFOLIATE! MAIUS COSMETICS JUICY WATERMELON SHEA & PINK HIMALAYAN SALT SCRUB WILL LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING REFRESHED AND READY FOR ANYTHING! SKIN-SMOOTHING AND MOISTURIZING, THIS LUXURIOUSLY TEXTURED SCRUB FEATURES A SYNERGISTIC BLEND OF 5 LUXURIOUS OILS, GLYCERIN AND SHEA BUTTER TO SOOTHE DRY, ITCHY SKIN. THE INSTANT-BLISS FORMULA WILL LEAVE YOUR SKIN FEELING NOURISHED, REFRESHED, INVIGORATED AND INTENSELY MOISTURIZED.
NET WT.: 510 g / 18 oz e
SODIUM CHLORIDE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERIN, CITRULLUS LANATUS (WATERMELON) SEED OIL, IMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) KERNEL OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, POLYSORBATE 60, STEARIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, D-ALPHA TOCOPHEROL, PARFUM
- SHEA BUTTER INSTANTLY SOOTHES DRY, ITCHY SKIN AND BOOSTS SKIN MOISTURE WITHOUT LEAVING IT GREASY OR WEIGHED DOWN
- HIMALAYAN SALT REMOVES THE BUILD-UP OF DEAD SKIN CELLS TO REDUCE THE APPEARANCE OF FINE LINES AND CELLULITE
- 5 ULTRA-NOURISHING OILS — WATERMELON SEED OIL, JOJOBA OIL, APRICOT KERNEL OIL, SWEET ALMOND OIL, SUNFLOWER OIL — INSTANTLY HYDRATE AND MOISTURIZE TO HELP SKIN STAY SMOOTH POST SHOWER
- GLYCERIN AIDS TO ABSORB MOISTURE TO IMPROVE THE CONDITION OF VERY DRY SKIN
- FORMULATED WITHOUT DYES, PARABENS AND PHTHALATES
SCOOP OUT A SMALL AMOUNT OF BODY SCRUB THEN SLATHER OVER SKIN GENEROUSLY OR SPARINGLY. FOR BEST RESULTS, USE AFTER CLEANSING TO HELP OPEN PORES AND SOFTEN DEAD SKIN. NOW RINSE IT ALL AWAY TO REVEAL SOFT AND SUPPLE SKIN.
WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. DISCONTINUE USE IF SIGNS OF IRRITATION OR RASH OCCURS.
TO PROLONG PRODUCT SHELF LIFE: STORE PRODUCTS AT ROOM TEMPERATURE OR IN A COOLER ENVIRONMENT. KEEP AWAY FROM DIRECT HEAT AND SUNLIGHT.
I love this salt scrub and great price for such a large jar. Not only does it smell just like watermelon, it has helped me so much with my skin. I like how the product lathers on damp skin in the shower. I have eczema behind my knees and in the folds on my arms which I seem to never get rid of BUT this salt scrub brought results after one use in the shower. It managed to exfoliate the dryness of the skin first then helped me constantly get rid of the dead skin build up after a few uses and now I have amazingly smooth skin. I don’t use it everyday because it’s really gritty but I alternate it out with their coffee scrub on the days where I want a less harsh scrub which works wonderfully aswell. I pair this with their body butters after and my skin has healed so much!